Code of Ethics & Competency Guide
Every employee of our company will meet the following set of requirements
to protect our customers and ensure their satisfaction.
Professionalism and Competency
- Each service technician shall have a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Each home comfort expert shall be trained in engineering analysis with
the ability to accurately calculate the amount of BTUs per hour being
utilized by a customer.
- Every employee shall maintain that the customer is “always right.”
- Each employee will do whatever is necessary to resolve any client’s concerns.
- Every employee shall act honestly and work with integrity while serving
on our team.
- Employees shall never use profanity or tobacco in the presence of customers.
(A $100 fee shall be paid to the customer if profanity or tobacco is used
in their presence.)
Ethics and Personal Requirements
- Every employee is required to take a drug test.
- Every employee must be screened with a background check.
- Every employee must pass an INS verification.
- Employees will be subject to random drug tests at any time.
- Smoking is not allowed in or around customer’s residence, company
property, or company vehicles (or whenever in uniform).
- Employees must be conscious of cigarette odors that linger on the body
and must use an odor neutralizing spray to mask the smell.
- Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited while on duty.
Dress Code and Personal Appearance Policy
- Every employee will adhere to our company dress code/appearance policy.
- Home comfort experts and service technicians will wear a blue uniform shirt
with the Trademark Home Services log with grey uniform pants. This helps
properly identify them as Trademark employees.
- Only clean, pressed, and properly fitted business attire shall be acceptable.
- Hair should be clean, combed, and neatly trimmed. Shaggy, unkempt hair
is not permissible.
- Good personal hygiene must be maintained.
- Body art (tattoos) that may be considered offensive shall be covered at
- Piercings are not allowed on the face or in the mouth.
Schedule your service today!